To VeloSolo, where we distribute a range of UK made precision bike components including bolt-on and threaded track cogs, CNC chainrings, spacer kits, handlebars and more. In addition we offer products from companies such as Token, Sugino, MKS, Nitto, KMC, Miche and many others - for fixed wheel or singlespeed bicycles, both on and off-road. We ship worldwide every day with customers in over 60 countries and across the USA.
November 8th: coming soon, new larger VeloSolo Disc cogs - please see the blog for details.
September 26th: Singletrack Magazine reviews our new Boost spacer kits - please see the blog for details.
September 20th: stock update, new VS chainring options - please see the blog for details.
June 28th: KMC Half Links available now - please see the blog for details.
Are you new to fixed and singlespeed bikes? If so our FAQ section is a great place to start and has lots of useful info. As always, please email with any questions, we are always happy to help.
Introduction to VeloSolo bolt-on Disc Cogs.
- Threads damaged on your track hub due to a loose or over-tightened cog?
- Cranked up that last ridge on your MTB fix and the hub threads gave out?
- Don't want to carry bulky wrenches and chain whips?
- Like to try fixed riding off-road without building a new wheel?
- Change cogs in a minute with just a Torx or hex key.
- An end to the possibility of damaged threads, seized or slipping cogs.
- Converts your disc hub singlespeed MTB into a fixed wheel in seconds.
- An adaptable affordable system that uses any standard six bolt disc hub.
Please see shop and faq for full information on bolt-on cogs, hubs and other parts suitable for your fixed or singlespeed road or mountain bike.
If you have any questions please send an email. We ship anywhere in the world.